The American College of Emergency Physicians is proud to celebrate EMS Week, an annual campaign recognizing the heroes who provide emergency medical services (EMS) in communities across the country.
EMS Week dedicates days to specific themes, and first responders are encouraged to plan activities and events around these themes in their communities.
- Sunday, May 15 – Health, Wellness and Resilience Day
- Monday, May 16 – EMS Education Day
- Tuesday, May 17 – Safety Tuesday
- Wednesday, May 18 – EMS for Children Day
- Thursday, May 19 – Save-A-Life Day (CPR & Stop the Bleed)
- Friday, May 20 – EMS Recognition Day
The campaign supports and strengthens the EMS community by honoring accomplishments and increasing awareness of the critical role of EMS in communities across the country. Inspiring stories about EMS practitioners can be found on emsweek.org along with the annual EMS Week Planning Guide, a resource for the EMS community and stakeholders to help celebrate EMS Week and promote the value of emergency medical services.